On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Ricordisamoa <ricordisa...@openmailbox.org>
wrote:

> Il 12/10/2015 18:56, Quim Gil ha scritto:
>

>> Interesting. Has there been any discussion about having an authoritative
>> and well promoted catalog of Wikimedia tools?
>>

> Yes.
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/labs-l/2015-March/thread.html#3462

After reading the (short) discussion, I think it is worth creating a task
to assure that at least this idea is not forgotten again in another mailing
list archive. Ricordisamoa, do you want to create it and associate it at
lest with the #Developer-Relations project?

I also believe that we need a catalog of tools. Even when some experts in
our community know or can find what is available and functional, most
potential users of those tools will have a hard time connecting with them.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil