*Here is the 404:*

"404 Not Found

The resource could not be found.

File not found: /v1/AUTH_mw/
wikipedia-commons-local-public.ad/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_%20covered%20.jpg
"

*Below is the log from the browser console. It looks like Noscript thinks
that going from commons.wikimedia.org <http://commons.wikimedia.org> to
upload.wikimedia.org <http://upload.wikimedia.org> involves an untrusted
XSS. I can tell Noscript to do what it considers to be an unsafe reload and
it will then load the image properly.*

NS_ERROR_FAILURE: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebProgress.addProgressListener] browser.xml:546:0
[NoScript InjectionChecker] JavaScript Injection in
///wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg
(function anonymous() {
wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg /*
COMMENT_TERMINATOR */
DUMMY_EXPR
})
[NoScript InjectionChecker] JavaScript Injection in
///wiki/File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg
(function anonymous() {
File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg /* COMMENT_TERMINATOR */
DUMMY_EXPR
})
[NoScript XSS] Sanitized suspicious request referer. URL [
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper%2C_USN_%28covered%29.jpg
(REF:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg)]
requested from [
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg].
Sanitized Referrer: [
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_%20covered%20.jpg
].
[NoScript XSS] Sanitized suspicious request. Original URL [
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper%2C_USN_%28covered%29.jpg]
requested from [
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg].
Sanitized URL: [
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_%20covered%20.jpg#36059408556548644467
].
[NoScript HTTPS] AUTOMATIC SECURE on https://upload.wikimedia.org:
WMF-Last-Access=25-Oct-2015; domain=upload.wikimedia.org; path=/; HttpOnly;
Secure
TypeError: self.urlTooltipLabel is undefined

*Pine*