Hi everyone,

My name is Akanksha (or akangupt if you've seen me on IRC). I intend to
participate in Outreachy round-11 for the project : Technology to
transclude git content into wiki pages. I have completed respective
microtask for this project and submitted the project proposal too.

Quick Summary :  It’s convenient to get the information from wiki pages
directly rather than searching in git repositories for documentation and
code snippets. To facilitate this, developers end up dumping the git-docs
on wiki.
Many times Wiki pages of git-docs are outdated or wrong. This is intuitive
because developers are not required to keep track of every commit/merge in
corresponding repositories and then update the wiki-pages accordingly.
Solution:
In order to avoid outdated, wrong documentations and facilitate the ease of
inserting code snippets from git repositories to wiki, the proposal is to
create an extension, which would transclude the git content in wiki and
update them when corresponding git-docs get updated.

Project Proposal : https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T117167
Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance for
any feedback.

Cheers,
Akanksha