Thanks Toby.

Some of the goals for Research and Design Research particularly interest me.

Can you (or someone in Product and Engineering) clarify what is happening
with Flow? I thought that development status had changed to maintenance
only, but then I heard otherwise off-list, and now I see that there is a
Flow-related goal to "Increase access to Flow by deploying and supporting
an opt-in system for it". Deploying it sounds different than putting it
into maintenace-only status. Having Flow be opt-in will probably please
Flow's supporters, and  hopefully will be a nice incremental way to
identify problems with it on a manageable scale, and to allow wikimarkup
users to continue to use that more flexible option. Is the plan to continue
an opt-in rollout and continue to allocate development resources for Flow
beyond minimal maintenance support? Clarification would be appreciated.

(Side note: there are ongoing discussions about Flow on Lila's talk page on
Meta.)

Thanks,
Pine