Hi everyone!

I've got a little question about how to control caching of a RL module. But
first, my case:

I've several (four) modules defined that depend on each other. Most of them are
defined as a FileModule using $wgResourceModules with 'styles', 'scripts',
'messages', .
One of them is implemented as a class that derives from ResourceLoaderModule
(not ResourceLoaderFileModule). I've grouped (using the 'group' entry in
$wgResourceModules) them so they all  get loaded together in one request (and
separately from other modules).
This module group delivers pretty static content, but much of it (approx. 2MB).
So it would be ideal to cache it on the client side.

Unfornuately the load.php call always incudes a 'version' parameter with the
current timestamp and the 'expires' header of the response is set to "now".  So
no client caching. I believe it has something to do with my custom
ResourceLoaderModule subclass. I've already tried to override methods like
"getModifiedHash" or "getModifiedTime" but without success.

What can I do to get rid of the 'version' parameter in the load.php call and
the 'expires' header?

--

Robert Vogel