Hey all,

I released OOjs UI 0.14.0 today. It will be in MW from 1.27.0-wmf.8+, which
will be deployed to Wikimedia production in the regular train starting on
Tuesday 8 December. As there are a couple of nominal breaking changes and a
deprecation, please look carefully over them to determine if they affect
your code.

*Breaking changes since last release:*

   - [BREAKING CHANGE] TextInputWidget: Remove old deprecated alias
   #setPosition (Ed Sanders)

   We deprecated the old function in v0.8.1 back in February when it was
   renamed to setLabelPosition, but we forgot to remove the aliases until
   now. There are no known uses of this old name.

   - [BREAKING CHANGE] Depend on OOjs v1.1.10, up from v1.1.9 (James D.
   Forrester)

   This is a breaking change because the library requires an environmental
   change. However, for MediaWiki users, this is already take care of and will
   have no effect.

*Deprecating change since last release:*

   - [DEPRECATING CHANGE] InputWidget: Replace `#setRTL` with `#setDir` (Ed
   Sanders)

   This function was poorly named (LTR-centrism!) and would only let you
   set 'rtl', rather than 'auto' or explict 'ltr', so we replaced it with a
   better function that doesn't assume the whole world works in one direction.
   :-)  For now, #setRTL will still work, but please switch over to #setDir
   before it is removed in OOjs UI v0.16.0.

   - [DEPRECATING CHANGE] ComboBoxWidget: Refactor into ComboBoxInputWidget
   (Bartosz DziewoƄski)

   We changed ComboBoxWidget to inherit from TextInputWidget (rather
than embedding
   one inside itself), and renamed it to match. This simplifies the library
   and reduces the scope for bugs. ComboBoxWidget will continue to work for
   now (as an alias), but please switch over to ComboBoxInputWidget before
   it is removed in OOjs UI v0.16.0.

   - [DEPRECATING CHANGE] De-duplicate 'trash' and 'remove' icons (James D.
   Forrester)

   As part of our on-going work to slim down the library, we have merged
   the old core 'remove' icon into the 'trash' one in the 'moderation' icon
   pack. For now, 'remove' will still work, but please switch over to 'trash'
   before it is removed in OOjs UI v0.16.0.

   - [DEPRECATING CHANGE] Duplicate icons: Unify 'picture' and 'image' (Ed
   Sanders)

   As part of our on-going work to slim down the library, we have merged
   the old core 'picture' icon into the 'image' one in the 'media' icon pack.
   We also renamed the 'photoGallery' icon to 'imageGallery' for consistency.
   For now, 'picture' and 'photoGallery' will still work, but please switch
   over to 'image' and 'imageGallery' respectively before they are removed in
   OOjs UI v0.16.0.

   - [DEPRECATING CHANGE] MediaWiki, Apex themes: Unify add/insert icons
   (Ed Sanders)

   As part of our on-going work to slim down the library, we have merged
   the old core 'insert' icon into the 'add' one in the 'editing-advanced'
   icon pack. For now, 'insert' will still work, but please switch over to
   'add' before it is removed in OOjs UI v0.16.0.

Additional details are in the full change log
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/GOJU/browse/master/History.md>
. If you have any further questions or need help dealing with deprecations,
please let me know. As always, general library documentation is available
at  <http://goog_969668313/>mediawiki.org
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OOjs_UI> and generated code-level documentation
and interactive demos at doc.mediawiki.org
<https://doc.wikimedia.org/oojs-ui/master/#!/api>.