On 12/8/15 4:24 PM, Andrew Bogott wrote:
This switch-over is done, and we've confirmed that all services (that we can think of) are working. Caveats:

1) If your labs instance has stopped working (or you can't reach it), ping me or Coren on IRC and we'll have a look.

2) If you have any hard-coded references to neptunium or nembus (e.g. in a labs instance) please change them to seaborgium and serpens, respectively
...or, better yet, the actual ldap service names: ldap-labs.eqiad.wikimedia.org and ldap-labs.codfw.wikimedia.org.