Hi devs/techs,

Is there a wiki page that acts as a first stop or landing page for computer
science students who might be interested in working on coding projects with
Wikipedia/Wikimedia projects?

We have a page on Wikipedia greeting students/instructors who want to do
class projects related to *writing* articles, but do we have a similar
thing for CS instructors and students who might want to do an assignment or
class project with Mediawiki, APIs, or with database dumps?

If anyone could point me to the best of what we have now, that’d be great.
This would be a way to find “shovel ready” challenges for students to work
on, or contribute to projects in progress.

Thanks.

-Andrew