Feature flagging or using feature branches for certain things may be a way
to go for certain things, we're keeping that in mind definitely, thanks for
the reminder Greg.

I agree with you regarding releases Gergo. The good thing about the
*release*s was mainly the curated changelog of changes for that release. A
proposal I like is do the changelog every week with the train before the
release branch is done. We'll need to establish owners for being effective
at doing that.