I do understand that the conversion has been challenging.
However, I also believe that Flow shouldn't be misrepresented as a complete success on behalf of the MediaWiki community, when its development has been in fact halted, it is missing critical features and one of the biggest independent users of LiquidThreads is still to make the leap.