Il 08/02/2016 18:42, Marius Hoch ha scritto:
For the sake of completeness, there also were two presentations held by WMDE employees:

The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be found at http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia

Slideshare is not download friendly. Ouch.

The presentation Julia and Jens held about the Game Jam can be found at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Free_Knowledge_Game_Jam_-_Presentation_at_FOSDEM_2016.pdf

Cheers,

Marius