All,

The Beta Cluster[0] is currently not being updated with new code[1].
That normally happens every ~10 minutes.

The issue is that we were not prepared for the php5.3 -> 5.5 transition;
the deployment bastion that runs the code update ('scap') is a Precise
image. We (Tyler) are currently working on rebuilding it with a Trusty
image to solve this problem.

I know how frustrating this is for everyone (believe me) and I apologize
on behalf of Release Engineering for the second fallout of the php5.3 ->
5.5 transition (the first being yesterday's CI resource exhaustion).

I will update the list when Beta Cluster is back to normal.

Greg

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Beta_Cluster
[1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T126573 with a blocker on
    https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T126568

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |