Federico Leva (Nemo <nemowiki <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I always found GeoGebra interesting but I'd have trouble articulating
> what it could actually *do* on Wikimedia wikis. I suppose it can help
> fix one of those bugs: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T56213
> In particular we have:
> * https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T54655
> * https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T45616
I hope so.

> It would be great of you could make some Wikimedia-specific examples of
> possible use cases / community-posed problems that GeoGebra would solve.
There are a few examples at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:GeoGebra/Examples

> For instance, you could take some esoteric visualisation template with
> at least a few hundreds usages on a Wikimedia wiki and show on a test
> wiki how it could be transformed by  GeoGebra.
>
> Nemo

I am not sure what you mean by "some esoteric visualisation template".
Which wiki do you mean by "a Wikimedia wiki"? Wikipedia?
Which test wiki should I use? I have installed two test wikis to test
the extension with different versions of MediaWiki software, but
there are only "proof of concept" examples. Is it possible to get a
kind of clone of Wikipedia with my extension installed, using
"Tool Labs" or "Wikimedia Labs", to play around and replace some
static geometric drawings by dynamic GeoGebra drawings?
--
-Rudi