Hi,

> (I meant to send this out earlier but got distracted by other things :()
>
> At the Wikimedia developer summit, Addshore and I started working on a
> MediaWiki extension to resolve T43327[1], which asked for page view
> graphs to be added to action=info. The "WikimediaPageViewInfo"[2]
> extension has passed a security review, and should be deployed soon™.
>
> If you want to try it out, there's a test wiki[3] which uses the
> pageview data for en.wp.
>
> And for updates on the deployment status, please follow T125917[4].

> https://he.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D7%A2%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%93_%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%99&action=info

as part of my research at University of Trento, with a M.Sc. that I am
tutoring we have produced a dataset with the pageviews for all of 2014
for all projects in all languages sorted by page from the raw pageview
data[1].

The dataset is available via torrent, you can find more info here:
http://disi.unitn.it/~consonni/datasets/wikipedia-pagecounts-sorted-by-page-year-2014/

These data take into account also the redirects.

I am in touch with Aaron Halfaker and Dario Taraborelli from the
Research and Analytics team, but since I saw this news here I though
that it was worth mentioning it.

If there is interest in integrating this data for example in a
visualization/API as the one that Yuri has linked I think I could
obtain the resource needed from my university to complete the analysis
for other periods. The main problem we have now is storage (also
transferring the datasets is not completely trivial).

Ciao,

Cristian