On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:55 AM Jaime Crespo <jcre...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Alchimista <alchimist...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >   Llegoktm already pointed that there are no entries on CentralAuth,
> since
> > the wiki was shut down on 2011 / 2012, is there any other places to
> check?
>
> Content of every row of every other database that references
> ptwikimedia through links, notifications, file usage, content
> reference, global permissions or banner, or common content
> repositories, including tables that are created or modified by any
> mediawiki extension that exists or existed at some point on the
> Wikimedia infrastructure and that it wasn't properly cleaned up on
> uninstall.

Interwiki link existence isn't checked or tracked. File stuff isn't a
problem (since ptwikimedia wasn't a central repo & existed prior to
GlobalUsage being a thing). Cross-wiki notifications didn't exist either.
Banners? Doesn't make sense. Pre-elasticsearch too so no conflicts.

The *only* thing I can think of that could cause a problem is external
storage.

We should stop being paranoid and just try it :)

-Chad