Hi,

thanks for your interest and welcome to Wikimedia! :)

On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 20:58 +0800, DJAKN wrote:
> I am interested in the "Accuracy Review" project, but there is a note
> saying the estimated time for a senior contributor is 3 weeks. Other
> projects in the idea list have the similar estimated time. So should
> we complete more than one project during the three-month internship
> or just one?

It's only one.
"3 weeks for senior contributors" is meant to provide a rough idea /
ballpark figure to mentors how big a project is supposed to be.

For general information about Wikimedia in GSoC 2016, please see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016

Cheers,
andre
--