Hello all,

This is a reminder that the *deadline *to apply for Google Summer of Code
2016 with Wikimedia Foundation falls in *< 24 hours* at Friday, *March 25*
at 19:00 UTC. Please make sure that you have your *pdf *copy of proposal in
the application system at g.co/gsoc well before, to avoid last minute
confusions.

Past the deadline, applicants can do *minor* edits to their proposal copy
in Phabricator, which should be limited to wording/style changes. All
proposals submitted in the application system should have its copy in
Phabricator as Life_of_a_successful_project#Submitting_your_proposal
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreach_programs/Life_of_a_successful_project#Submitting_your_proposal>,
and should have minimum *2 mentors *connected with it. Make sure you have a
link to your Phabricator task somewhere in the proposal, to make things
easy. We will be sending a separate notification to all proposals submitted
on the same, and get ready for more emails!

Project mentors and co-mentors are required to get connected with the
application system via *invites*, and you can add your name to the
description at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T128441 or comment, for
the same. We will be starting separate Conpherence for that, either-way.

Thanks,
Tony Thomas <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:01tonythomas>
Home <http://www.thomastony.me> | Blog <http://blog.thomastony.me> |
ThinkFOSS <http://www.thinkfoss.com>