I personally reserve -2 for "this is a fundamentally bad idea" or "this requires
community consensus before being implemented". Anything that is fixable in the
code should get a -1 or 0.

Btw, I personally prefer to get -1 reviews over 0 reviews, simply because it's
easier to spot them as "todo" on the gerrit dashboard. If gerrit would highlight
"stuff with new comments" more prominently, I'd probably use 0 more often.