PhpStorm, InteliJ IDEA, Resharper and other JetBrain users, we just
received free upgraded licenses for all of their products.

Check your account at https://account.jetbrains.com/licenses and login with
that account inside your application to automatically use that license. If
you don't see the license, contact me or Sam Reed, and we will add you
right away.  On IRC: yurik or reedy, or via email.  We could also use a few
more admins for these licenses. You will no longer need to copy/paste any
licenses manually.

IDEA:  use for PHP, JavaScript, Puppets, Ruby, and other web-related
technologies
https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/

Resharper: for C# and Microsoft Visual Studio C++
https://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/

CLion: for C++
https://www.jetbrains.com/clion/