> it does not include any
> cookie by which your browser history can be tracked [3].

Umm, it involves a cookie, which tracks whether you have previously
browsed the site. While I applaud the analytics team in using such a
privacy friendly method, I'm not sure its an entirely truthful
statement to say that it does not involve a cookie in which your
browser history can be tracked. The date you've visited previously
sounds like a part of your browser history to me.

To be clear, this is not meant to be a criticism. I think the approach
that is being taken is really great.

--
-bawolff