As I understand it,
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/phabricator-upstream/ is supposed to
represent the complete, current list of WMF needs for Phabricator.  So any
discussion in this list should, in order to be re-usable in the future and
fully transparent, be reflected in that list via, at least, making changes
to tasks and citing this discussion in the comments.  So, are there
specific Phab upgrade needs, or upgrade needs that have been expressed but
not captured in a Phab task?  If so, could their owners please add them to
the board?

I have a few questions looking at that board that I'm happy to write up if
someone can answer in this thread.  Can the meaning of the columns be
documented, e.g. here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/profile/6/
?  Looking at it, I have to wonder:
 - what is the difference is between Wikimedia Requests and Upstreamed?
 - If something has been Upstreamed, does that mean Phacility is going to
work on it?  Where would I go to learn the Phate of upstreamed requests?
 - How does something move from Backlog to Need Discussion to Ready to go
to Upstreamed?
 - Are any of these lists prioritized?

Thanks,

Joel