Daniel, I agree about the data/api versioning. I was mostly talking about
features and capabilities. For example, we could spend the next year
developing a visual table editor, implement support for unlimited table
sizes, provide import/export from other table formats, introduce elaborate
schema validation, and many other cool features. And after that year
realize that users don't need this whole thing at all, or need something
similar but very different.  Or we could release one small, well defined,
stable subset of that functionality, get feedback, and move forward.

Do you have any thoughts about the proposed data structure?