On 29 July 2016 at 02:54, Addshore <addshorew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Recently WMDE started rolling out the RevisionSlider beta feature to a
> handful of wikis.
>
> We wanted to track how many people were using the feature as well as how
> many people were enabling / disabling it per day.
>
> Getting this data for all beta features is no more difficult than getting
> it for the RevisonSlider only.
> Thus we now have this dashboard, Enjoy!
>
> https://grafana.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/betafeatures
>
> Any comments / suggestions are very welcome.

​This is neat; as I mentioned to Adam, there's already the ​Beta Feature
dashboard
<https://edit-analysis.wmflabs.org/beta-enables/#projects=zhwiki,wikidatawiki,mediawikiwiki/metrics=Flow%20Beta%20Enables>
that Collaboration quickly made with Analytics in February, which tracks
enables and disables of individual Beta Features; it currently only tracks
the two features the Collaboration team built, but it does have the
advantage of data going back more than to Tuesday. :-)

J.
--
James D. Forrester
Lead Product Manager, Editing