Am 29.07.2016 um 22:54 schrieb Arlo Breault:
On Jul 29, 2016, at 12:24 PM, Julian Loferer <jlofe...@adformc.de> wrote:

Yeah here is my localsettings.js file:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/P3603
Thanks!

And i have installed it as an ubuntu package so with apt-get install parsoid .
I'm assuming you have v0.5.1 then.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah thats right.

The fact that you got this log line,

[warning/api/econnrefused][localhost/v3/page/html/Main_Page/3] Failed API request,
{"error":{"code":"ECONNREFUSED","errno":"ECONNREFUSED","syscall":"connect"},"retries-remaining":0}

means that your VE is probably setup correctly.
It is at least communicating with Parsoid.

ECONNREFUSED is problematic though.
It means that Parsoid can't connect to http://192.168.0.102/wiki/w/api.php

Can you think of anything specific in your setup that
might be preventing that?
In that case I think there could be something. I cannot start the parsoid server with "service parsoid start", so I must
do it manuelly with nodejs and maybe thats the issue for it.
Also, please confirm that http://192.168.0.102/wiki/w/api.php,
with that entire path, is what you checked previously
for the response of the Action API.
Yeah it responses the API site.
Is Parsoid on the same machine as the process running Mediawiki?
Yeah it is running on the same machine.
If so, I'd suggest this change,

parsoidConfig.setMwApi({
   prefix: 'localhost',
   domain: 'localhost',
   uri: 'http://127.0.0.1/wiki/w/api.php'
});

(Note that we removed the first string argument there.)
If I change my settings in that way i get this error:
[fatal/request][localhost/v3/page/html/Main_Page/3] Did not find page revisions for V3/page/html/Main_Page/3