Hello everybody,

some time ago I've overtaken maintainership of extension "NSFileRepo", which
allows to secure access to uploaded files based on namespace permissions
set/managed by extension "Lockdown". It worked well with LTS release 1.23, but
unfortunately due to some changes in "img_auth.php" [1] [2] it does not work in
current LTS release 1.27. I've tried to rewrite the extension to fit into the
new system [3], but it seems to be a hacky approach. There is already a
Pabricator task (T140334 [4]) in which I've asked for support (and also got
some good responses), but I want to draw some attention by writing to this
mailing list. Any help, hints, comments are much appreciated.

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/127589/
[2] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/127701/
[3] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/308573/

best regards,