Its cool to see there's more easy deployment software being made. I have
been working on a similiar project meant to be like EasyEngine. Due to the
fact that there are better technologies out there than just apache and
mod-php. This is a step in the right direction, though. The biggest barrier
to developers and users having their own wiki's is that to install it
properly requires a lot of work.