Andre,
Thanks for these e-mails. It really helps having an overview of where we
can help. I really appreciate them.

Would you be also open to flagging some of our oldest patches as part of
this mail (I think you are right to keep the number of patches low - a long
list can be overwhelming)?

I just ran a Gerrit query and found these old patches that had no merge
conflicts. I'd love to get us to a point where at least core's patchsets
are weeks old rather than months. It seems these e-mails could be a good
mechanism for reaching the right people.

Some old patches:
Added custom label for links in category pages
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/104905/

Add category name in ID property for extension row in Special:Version page
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/275836/2