Hi,

I think we used to have callgraphs on svn.wikimedia.org (What is
modern day doc.wikimedia.org), but they got disabled ~2012 (See commit
1ce4aab13ce). However, If you're interested in this sort of thing you
could also try generating the doxygen call graphs yourself by setting
CALL_GRAPH = YES (and maybe CALLER_GRAPH = YES) in
maintinance/Doxyfile  and running make doc in maintenance (provided
you had doxygen and graph viz installed).

--
Bawolff