Hi all,
 I'm doing some renovations on recitation-bot and running into trouble when
the time comes for pywikibot to upload article data to wikisource and
commons. The thread doing so hangs without any sort of informative error. I
made sure that the unix user under which the web service that is using
pywikibot is running is logged into each wiki per Max's advice but I still
have the problem. I'm going to try to get more information about what's
going on but would also appreciate pointers about what might be going
wrong. Particularly, the web service is now running under Kubernetes rather
than sun grid engine, so I suspect that the login state might not be making
it into the container - can anyone advise on where the login state is
maintained and whether this will be transferred into the kubernetes
container?
Thanks,
Anthony