Hi,

You shouldn't modify the contents of the ParserOutput object from any
OutputPage related hook, as MediaWiki's cache system won't take the
new version into account correctly. Instead you should use a hook
called from the parser. For your use case I would suggest the
ParserAfterParse.

So try changing that hook to use ParserAfterParse instead of
OutputPageParserOutput  (The first argument to ParserAfterParse is a
Parser object, call $parser->getOutput() to get the appropriate
ParserOutput object, and then do the exact same thing as before,
except delete the stuff about LinksUpdate, since MW will handle
LinksUpdate itself).

Hope that helps
--
Brian