Hi.

Re: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99483

This is a task proposing dividing XML dumps by the numeric page namespace
ID (such as 2 for User pages). Please share your thoughts on the task.

It's currently unclear whether implementing this task would result in
getting rid of the "pages-articles" dump. We could keep generating it, but
it costs a non-negligible amount of disk space to do so. If you regularly
use the "pages-articles" XML dump format and have thoughts about keeping
it as-is or changing it, please comment on the task.

If someone could forward this e-mail to the xmldatadumps-l and
wiki-research-l mailing lists, I would very much appreciate it.

MZMcBride