Quick update -- I tested some batch-reencoding of missing low-res files and
have flooded the high-priority queue. :) Thanks for your patience as we get
the balance right.

I'll add a throttle to TimedMediaHandler's requeueTranscodes.php so I can
"fire-and-forget" on the background jobs without disturbing things...

-- brion