Hi Trung,

For larger wikis, there will be a collection of partial files such as
these, where the pXXXpXXX indicate the first and last page ids in the
file.  But for pages-articles, there will also be a combined file
generated, so you'll be able to download that directly.  It's listed on the
download page https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/20170401/ and the
direct link is as you expect:
https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/20170401/wikidatawiki-20170401-pages-articles.xml.bz2

Please do consider joining the xmldatadumps-l list; changes and updates are
announced there, among other things.

Ariel