This looks great! Would it be possible to make a modified version that
lists description edits in a particular language (instead of sitelink edits
for a particular project)? This should be very useful for targeted
patrolling too; it came up as a suggestion in the Wikidata project chat
last week.

Technically, it should be a relatively simple change, querying for
"wbsetdescription" instead of "wbsetsitelink-remove".

(More generally, there is https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T141866
"Provide a way to filter Wikidata's recent changes for language-dependent
content in specific languages", but that looks like a larger project.)

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Amir Ladsgroup <ladsgr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> One common form of vandalism in Wikidata is removing sitelinks (we already
> have an abuse filter flagging them).
> One of my friends in Persian Wikipedia (who is not a wikidata editor and
> only cares about Persian Wikipedia) asked me to write a tool that lists all
> Persian Wikipedia sitelink removals. So I wrote something small and fast
> but it's usable for any wiki. For example English Wikipedia:
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/tools/deleted_sitelinks.php?wiki=enwiki
>
> It's slow due to nature of the database query but once it responds, you
> might find good things to revert.
>
> Since this is the most useful for Wikipedia editors who don't want to
> patrol Wikidata (in that case, this query
> <https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?namespace=&;
> tagfilter=new+editor+removing+sitelink&translations=
> noaction&title=Special%3ARecentChanges>
> is
> the most useful) I'm reaching to wider audiences. Sorry for spamming.
>
> HTH
> Best

Tilman Bayer
Senior Analyst