The Iranian government by blocking several major websites (youtube,
facebook, twitter) actually made people aware of anonymizers and people
were able to use a wide range of them.
Most popular ones that people in Turkey can use is: 1- Psiphon (a little
bit slow, has an android app) 2- Hotspot shield (great, also andriod app)
3- Lantern (the only one that supports linux)
Tor is good too but we have editing problems with that.

Best