Hey James,
I've tried this on my Kubuntu 17.04 machine. I'm living in Germany and
my time zone settings reflect that (which means CEST currently),
although the main language of my system (and browsers) is set to
English. On both Chromium [2] and Firefox [3] the page you linked
directly shows me 5 events (Tue 11, Wed 12, Sat 15 & two on Mon 17).

I hope this helps you. If theres anything more you'd need, feel free to
mail me.
- Eddie

[1] System localization setup:
eddie@eddie-thinkpad:~$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=en_US
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_TIME=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER=en_US.utf8
LC_NAME=en_US.utf8
LC_ADDRESS=en_US.utf8
LC_TELEPHONE=en_US.utf8
LC_MEASUREMENT=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US.utf8
LC_ALL=

[2] Version 58.0.3029.81 Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 17.04 (64-bit)
[3] 53.0 (64-bit) Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical - 1.0