Good work, Arch Comm, thanks for all you do. I personally like the change
as it does make more sense (with the name arch-comm I kind of had to
actually look to see what in the world an Arch Comm was... However, T-Comm
will be  a easier to grasp and understand type name.

Thanks,
Zppix
Volunteer Developer for WMF
www.enwp.org/User:Zppix