Multimedia was recently moved to the Reading (now Readers) vertical. To the
best of my knowledge that isn’t changing.

On June 12, 2017 at 12:52:44 PM, Pine W (wiki.p...@gmail.com) wrote:

James: thanks for asking; I'm copying that question to the Wikitech list.
While we're on that topic, what's happening to multimedia? I believe that
at one time there was a multimedia team, and I could understand how pairing
multimedia with maps in the same team could make sense. If multimedia is
separate, it would be good to know where that's being housed now; I believe
that there's work happening with 3D files for Commons, and I vaguely recall
hearing about improvements to the Commons upload wizard.

Pine