Hello All,

I'm reaching out to invite you to an ongoing discussion regarding MediaWiki
Technical Debt.  The topic of technical debt has been discussed in a number
of forums, and there's even been some work towards reducing it.

This SIG's purpose is to get better alignment on what technical debt is,
how to approach reducing it, and what are things we can do to avoid it
moving forward.

If you'd like to attend, please register here by August 22nd:

https://goo.gl/forms/6sFWuBxfgGfwNUZ93

I'm trying to get a sense of those that are interested in attending and
their timezone.  I look to schedule sessions that are timezone friendly.

Thanks and look forward to some good discussion.

Cheers,

JR

Jean-Rene Branaa (irc: jrbranaa)
RelEng Team