Hello everybody,

According to lua wiki <http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaLocales%20In%20Lua%205.1>, in Lua 5.1 "identifiers [are] locale dependent, and from the reference manual which states that "[the documentation] derived from the Lua 5.1 reference manual <http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/index.html>", I guess tha Scribunto is still derived form Lua 5.1.

So, what I would like is being able to set the locale for a module and use identifiers with locale characters. But `os.setlocale` isn't accessible in scribunto modules.

Might I have some information about reasons to disabling it and feedback related to the possibility to enable it?

Ĝis baldaŭ