Nice! Can you put it on Commons under a free license?

debug=1 in the URL query disables the bottom third of the image; scripts
are loaded via direct source URLs. Not sure if that's worth mentioning.
Also IIRC there are some other magic modules beyond startup where the URL
does not contain the module names (such as the code for the gadgets the
user has enabled). And the page-specific settings (via
the MakeGlobalVariablesScript hook) just get inlined in the initial HTML.
Again not sure if that's worth mentioning.