Hello,

I checked the FAQs and asked one question on french Wikipedia but got no answer.
The subject of the email says all but here is an example.
If you look at the wikipedia article :
  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pince
it lists many articles for different types of pliers.
I you hover over the links, it will display a preview (hover-preview)
with a small text and most of the time a small image of the
corresponding pliers.
(This is quite useful to learn the name of a particular type of pliers
without opening a lots of tabs :).)
I saw that the link "la pince universelle ;" didn't show any image but
when I looked at the corresponding article, it did have an image
(https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pince_universelle).
I tried to correct that, comparing the code between
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pince_%C3%A0_avoyer that displayed an
image in its hover-preview and
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pince_universelle, without success. (I
changed "File:" with "Image:").

I think this is a bug that the image of the article
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pince_universelle isn't displayed in its
hover-preview, but I would like to know what you think about it (maybe
the problem stems from the fact that the file has whitespaces in its
name.)

Moreover, I have a feature request : it would be great if the
edit-preview would also display the hover-preview so that you can
validate your modifications also with respect to the hover-preview of
the article.

Happy new year, best regards,
   Laurent Lyaudet