Hi! We have a video to share from the December 2017 Readers monthly
meeting. Dmitry Brant from the Wikimedia Foundation's Apps team shows
updates to the Wikipedia for Android app on Feed customization, the
Randomizer, and a Black theme for AMOLED devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeh8n4asU8M

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Readers-monthly-december-2017-wikipedia-for-android.webm

*About the Randomizer*
The team redesigned the Randomizer function to be easier and more fun to
interact with. We hope it will give users hours of enjoyment and help them
discover Wikipedia content they might otherwise never have known existed.
Credit to design, engineering, and product management!

-Adam