Hi Nuria,

Thank you for the report, and congratulation to all people involved in releasing this tool. It would be fine to also have map with editiors and active editors.

By the way, is there somewhere where I could find total active editors of all wikisources? Surely I could sum that through API (providing that it exposes such a data for each language), but it would be fine that everybody could have a straight forward access to this kind of cross language data. I think there real are usecases for that, actually I'm looking for number of active wikisourcerer to evaluate number of attendees we might set for the next Wikisource conference.

Cheers.