Its been my privilege to work with Corey as a tech lead, then engineering
manager and peer product owner for 3 years. We will miss Corey immensely in
app land, and I will miss him personally as a day-in-day-out partner on our
apps, but I am so glad to see Corey's "work ethic, thought leadership, real
world experience, and collegial spirit" being put to work to bridge the
gaps and move us forward together.

I look forward to seeing the platform evolution plans turn into reality,
and wish Corey, the new Core Platform team and all involved with bringing
the working-group/CDP together all the best with this hugely important
undertaking.