Hi Oleg.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have considered requesting that Wikimedia
volunteers translate "What's making you happy this week?" into their
languages. However, because this initiative appears to have a relatively
modest level of community support, and because volunteer translators' time
is so valuable, I am reluctant to request translators' time. If I continue
to be involved with this initiative for a few more months, or if I make a
particularly bad mistake in translation, then I may change my mind. (:

Regards,

Pine