Hello,

I'm trying to ban @aol.com for signing up to wikimediacz-l. This is a
member-only list for Wikimedia Czech Republic members and as aol.com is
pretty unfrequent in Czechia, I don't expect any problems (and if there
will be some, members of the list are added by a list administrator). There
is a big sign-up spam, so that's the reason why I decided to issue the
block.

If there is a way how to enforce manual adding by a list administrator,
I'll be happy, but helping how to add whole aol.com to ban_list will be
useful. I tried to add "^.*@aol.com$" (a regex) to the ban_list variable,
but this apparently do not help, still some aol addresses are able to sign
up.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Martin