Hi everyone,

As part of the MediaWiki Platform Team's goal to develop a roadmap for
MediaWiki, we want to solicit input on the future direction of
MediaWiki's extension management system. One of MediaWiki's greatest
strengths is the diverse extension ecosystem. But navigating that
ecosystem and managing those extensions can be difficult and cumbersome.

Please provide input on what features you'd like to see at:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Extension_management_feedback>.
You can suggest a specific feature, or endorse and comment on other
people's proposals. I've put down a few proposal to help start the
discussion, but I'm sure that everyone has plenty more :-).

The goal will be to collate the input provided there, and use it to
plan future development work on improving extension management.

If you know other people who use MediaWiki and have valuable opinions,
please let them know about the RfC.

Thanks,
Kunal / Legoktm