On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM Alex Monk <kren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is outrageous. Not only are you blatantly misrepresenting what various
> people are saying in the other thread and their intentions,

Perhaps. I've tried to go by the plain readings of position statements and
I could have made a mistake?

you are now
> suggesting that repository owners do not in fact get to decide what goes in
> their repository and what does not, as if this has been the case all along.

Yes I'm definitely explicitly saying that. Same applies to pages on
Wikipedia: you don't get to own them and veto others' clarifications. And
sometimes an admit makes an edit stick that you don't like.

> It is incredibly ironic how against the spirit of the CoC this all is.

Can you clarify?

-- brion