On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:03 AM Martin Urbanec <martin.urba...@wikimedia.cz>
wrote:

> The second one is caused by Gerrit update. Upstream kept refs/publish/*
> working, because they know git-review is using that ref. I think that as
> soon as git-review developers fixes this and you will upgrade, the warning
> will disappear.

Yeah, I guess refs/publish/* is being deprecated.

Which is pretty funny, considering refs/for/* was going to be deprecated in
favor of the newer refs/publish/*. Later, that was deemed to be a bad idea
and so the new one was deprecated and the original retained.

Any scripts that use refs/publish/* should be updated. I assume git-review
will do this in short order.

-Chad